Saturday, October 11, 2008

I Do! I Do! at Peru State College

I DO! I DO! AT PERU STATE COLLEGE, OCTOBER 10, 2008

Carmen Schweiger plays SHE, and David Norris plays HE (Michael)

For the first time in nearly a decade, Peru State College offered the community a musical, Tom Jones' wonderful, sentimental comedy I Do! I Do!

Special thanks go to
Dr. Pat Fortney, Dean of Arts and Sciences, and Mark Klemetsrud, English Instructor for their work on the production that showcased the talented acting and impressive voices of Carmen Schweiger and David Norris.


I posted some images from the play; as usual, download whatever Pictures you enjoy.

And for your listening and visual pleasure, click on the following links that will connect you to You Tube where I uploaded songs from the October 10 performance.

My Cup Runneth Over

When the Kids Get Married










Click on the image below to see the production's complete cast and crew pictured above.


Drama has returned to Peru State College.