Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ballroom Dancing Competition at Peru State College

Strictly Ballroom Dancing at Peru State College 
 
  


As this video from some of the dances in the competition Sunday night--December 12, in the cafeteria--from Swing to Waltz underscores, the dancing couples put on an energetic show and engaged the vocal and appreciative audience.

 

I also posted a hefty album of photographs from the event, which includes many photographs of the audience, including many youngsters who took to the floor during the general dancing sessions.

Enjoy the photographs and the video from this entertaining and energetic event.  As Ted Harshbarger's press release underscores, everyone involved enjoyed this serious fun.


The judges chose winners for all the categories, and I will post their names with the appropriate photographs as soon as the necessary information reaches me.













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel

Anonymous said...

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.
I do not know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if
you aren't already ;) Cheers!

Also visit my blog post ... african mango australia

Anonymous said...

I am in fact grateful to the holder of this web page who has shared this enormous paragraph at at this time.


Visit my web-site :: How to lose weight