Sunday, January 27, 2013

2013 Chili Feed




On Saturday, January 26, the Peru State Student Senate members joined with the Peru Foundation and the PSC National Alumni Association for the always popular Annual Chili Feed.


While the PSC Women's and Men's Basketball teams played Central Methodist--where great friend of Peru State Kent Propst now works--folks enjoyed the chili and buns dished out by foundation board members and student senators.



I was glad to attend and talk with everyone because I missed because of conflicts the past two years.

I posted photographs on Flickr and Facebook for everyone's enjoyment.  So enjoy the slide show and tag away.

After a couple hours, I left the Wheeler Center and drove over the bridge in Brownville to see Bald Eagles that congregated on the north side of the road during the cold spell.  Unfortunately, the birds had dispersed in the warmer temperatures to open water.  I will keep checking.