Monday, February 25, 2013

Misty Blues and Honor Choir

 Honor Choir

 Misty Blues Show Choir



On Tuesday night, February 19, I slipped out of my film class at 6:30 or so to enjoy both the Misty Blues and then the culmination of a day-long choral program, the Honor Choir.

To begin the program, the Misty Blues entertained a full Peru State Theater, and I recorded video of parts of this performance and a couple pieces from the Honor Choir.

As the photographs from the event underscore, we all enjoyed a wonderful evening of dance and music.  
Unfortunately, my trusty camcorder appears to have broken, and I cannot download to my computer any of the recordings.  This circumstance makes me feel bad, and I did order a new device for the upcoming Dr. Seuss Celebration and other events.


I did manage to find a way to get the videos, will certainly post them here, for the new camera arrived.


And so we begin with Honor Choir performing The Awakening

 



The Honor Choir sings Go Down Moses:

 


More new numbers from the Misty Blues Show Choir:

 




 

No comments: