Sunday, August 25, 2013

Oakfest # 5 at Peru State College






On Thursday, August 22, CAB organized the Fifth Annual
Oakfest--and special thanks to Dr. Pat Fortney, Dean of Arts and Sciences for his hard work in the sun to get all the electronics in place for a successful day and evening.
I hung around and enjoyed myself for three and a half hours, and posted a variety of photographs from the activities on Flickr.com and on Fracebook for those who want to tag themselves or share, from the performances to the club fair.

You might also enjoy looking a images and video from the past three of these increasingly popular back-to-school events.  (I have to reload photograph from 2011 and 2010, but I will eventually complete this task.



Thanks to everyone involved in putting together this event,
including food services--getting the burgers, hot dogs, and all the other dining delights in the heat is no easy task.
I took brief video clips from the first three performers, and I will soon complete this work.



Welcome back to campus to one and all.












No comments: