Friday, January 31, 2014

Oak Bowl Update, January 30, 2014



At the conclusion of this posting, you will find
links to all the blog pages devoted to the Oak Bowl renovation, from the oldest to the most recent.

Thursday afternoon, January 30, I made my first trip to the Oak Bowl since before Christmas.  Owing to the continued cold, work has slowed a bit.
The major structures, the heavy lifting, nears completion.  As the
images from my visit indicate, interior work continues and a substantial amount of concrete will pour as soon as the temperatures warm up a bit.

As an indicator of construction progress, the headquarters trailer left the scene.  I hope that I run into the team in the near future.
I was unable to walk into the Press Box rooms but will do so in the near future, just as soon as the workers return to the site.  I look forward to seeing the area from which I will spot at the games, something I have enjoyed for twenty-one years. 

More updates soon.

Blog history of the Oak Bowl Construction, from the oldest posting to the most recent:

Oak Bowl Renovation 

Oak Bowl Renovation Part Two  

Oak Bowl Round Three 

October 15, 16, and 19 Oak Bowl 

Oak Bowl Continues 

Oak Bowl Update, January 30, 2014

 





No comments: