Friday, February 28, 2014

Hoyt Steet Blues and Concert Band








On Sunday afternoon February 23 in the PSC College Theater, the Hoyt Street Jazz Ensemble and the Concert Band put on an audience-pleasing show.
Unfortunately, I managed to screw up my movie camera by not charging the batteries correctly.  And by the time just how to record video with my regular camera came to my addled mind, the Hoyt Street portion of the show had concluded.
Well, I will film them when the band plays on the green this spring.

I did, however, get some pretty good pictures of both performances on which students
and parents tagged away on Facebook this previous week.

The following video from the Concert Band features a short part of a piece, New York, and some folk pieces--the titles are in the video.


  


I will do a better job in the future! 

The next major event takes place on 5 April, Piano Extravaganza, the 25-year celebration.
























No comments: