Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Boo Bash 2015


For the past five years or so, I have taken part in the popular Boo Bash programs Peru State College and the town of Peru organize for safe Tricks and Treats.

Each of these years, as happened again this past Sunday, October 25, I take photographs of the
costumed who pose with the cuddly PSC Bobcat. 

Many of the very young, however, head south as soon as the Bobcat extends his paw.  Others love to sit near or on the mascot's lap.
 
As always, I uploaded to Flickr many photographs for those who took part in the fun to enjoy. 


 
This year's stations included fun stops at Morgan Hall, Delzele, and Peru's City Hall.  The youngsters kept me so busy from 5:00-7:00 that I did not have an opportunity to visit the other sites.

Enjoy the photographs, the costumes, and the smiles.


 






 

No comments: