Thursday, November 5, 2015

Rocky Picture Horror Show and The Best Little Whore House in Hades







I took photographs this fall at two of the Peru Theater Company's premier events, The Rocky Horror Pictures Show and this year's edition of the Haunted House:  Best Little Whore House in Hades.

First of all, the students and their director, Josh Young, did a grand job.  

The photographs will give you a feel for the play's robust presentation--not to mention its colorful display.   I am glad that I got to the final show, a great one.


The Friday before Homecoming, after the banquet honoring PSC graduates from thirty and fifty years ago, I checked out this year's manifestation of the haunted house.

And, as usual, the Peru Theater Company, put on a scream of a show that made me jump multiple times.


I wish that more pictures turned out from my guided walk through the horror of The Best Little Whorehouse in Hades; however, bright lights and horror do not make for many hills.






No comments: