Thursday, November 12, 2015

Thirty and Sixty Year Reunion at PSC

Fifty-Year Alumni



Thirty-Year Alumni 



 
The day before this year's Homecoming, I attended the receptions for and the banquet for the 30-year alumni and the 50-year alumni from Peru State College.


I enjoyed talking with the folks at both the receptions, in the Fine Arts Recital Hall and at the President's house.   They have lots of wonderfully interesting stories to share, and what fun to meet these folks, most of whom I had not previously met.


The fun continued at the banquet on that Friday evening when the PSC Pep Band made an appearance and played the college' fight song.

I served at the PSC Foundation's photographer and got fun photographs of the group.


I wish all of them good fortune and hope that
they enjoy the photographs posted for them on both Facebook and Flickr.  

Just follow this link.













No comments: