Friday, January 22, 2016

Football Awards Banquet



For the past twenty-three or twenty-four years--the exact number of years always escapes me--I have enjoyed spotting at the football games. 


I help keep statistics in the press box with other folks, and we always enjoy ourselves.  This year in particular provided exciting moments.  

And halftimes generally find me on the field for a variety of events, from the Hall of
Fame Induction to Homecoming Queen and King.  Anyway, this year, I got invited to the banquet as a guest and enjoyed myself.
 

 
I also took some photographs that also got posted on Facebook, something that makes parents and relatives especially happy.

 
The Football Booster Club does a great job organization these and other events in support of athletics at PSC. 










No comments: