Friday, January 29, 2016

The 2nd Annual Cabaret Night


I enjoyed last night's Peru Theater Company's "2nd Annual Cabaret Night.  Not sure why I missed the previous one, but I will hope my excuse was good.


I took pictures of all the acts, three from each, and posted the results for everyone's enjoyment on both Facebook and Flickr.  Check out the photographs from all the talented performances.

The performances covered a wide variety of modes, from dramatic readings and stand-up comedy, from dramatic and comic renderings, to dynamic dancing.

In addition to these performances, the evening also featured 3 Irene Ryan Acting Competition Scenes performed last week at a conference in Minneapolis. 


I filmed each of these.

The first video includes the performances by Shane Brick and partner Amanda "Debbie" Burk in addition to scenes in which Theresa Woods and partner Sarah Budz replicate their entry in Minneapolis.





The second video from the competition features Kellen Garber and his partner Michael Smith II:


Enjoy the photographs and the video from this rewarding event.






No comments: