Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Business Contest 2016






This year, I did not get to the Business Contest as early as I would have liked; however, after teaching, I took some pictures of this year's event for people to view and to download.

The pictures include shots of some morning events and then the high school students at lunch enjoying themselves and their time at Peru State College.


At the Awards Ceremony, in addition to random shots from the event, I tried to capture quick pictures of all the winners--for each of the sections, students earned awards for fifth to first place.

I believe that for this 26th Business Contest, Lisa Parriott organized the event with the help of many faculty members and students.

As always, great to see these stellar high-school students on our beautiful campus.







No comments: