Saturday, March 11, 2017

Peru State Theater Company Banquet, May 2016





At the conclusion of an unusually busy spring term last year, 2016, I spent a Saturday morning at the annual Spring Festival at Indian Cave and that afternoon at the Keeping Room in Nebraska City--there I gave presentations to adults and children
about birds, something I will do again this Arbor Day Weekend.

 
Anyway, that Saturday night, I attend the Peru State Cheater Company Awards Banquet. 
Looking over the pictures from the evening collected on Flickr, the number of students who graduated after taking part in drama productions over the past many years startled me.

All that excellent talent.

And some of the same students continue this year in the play productions--alas, I have not gotten to as many functions as I would like, owing to my own at times crazy schedule.

The highlight of the event for me came when I received an award for my own participation in the Theater Company events, recognition that means a lot to me.





No comments: